- Clone [IaC-ngp-elastic][iac-ngp-elastic] repo.
- Log in to the AWS Management Console and select CloudFormation in the Services menu.
- Create a new stack by using one of the following options:
- Click Create Stack. This is the only option if you have a currently running stack.
- Click Create New Stack in the CloudFormation Stacks main window. This option is visible only if you have no running stacks.
- Select Upload a template to Amazon S3 under Choose a template section.
- Select elastic.yaml from cloned repo. Choose Choose File to select the template file from your local computer.
- Click Next to accept your settings and proceed.
- Specify the stack name and values for the parameters that were defined in the template.
- If the stack creation is successful you will see a CREATE_COMPLETE message in status section.
Please refer the blog For verifying elastic stack creation.